Monday, August 1, 2011

Goofy WINNERS!

Happy Monday, everyone! And Happy August....aaacck!! School starts for us in 10 days!!

We had an, um...interesting weekend. Let's just say there was a wild and crazy night where I got to stay up until 2am and there was lots puking involved.

No, no, no...this mama didn't get to go out partying. There was a lovely 24-hour flu bug that visited our house. It hit my 7 (almost 8!) year old the hardest, poor thing. Adam seems to have escaped the wrath, but that may have been because I panicked and gave him a Zofran the instant he started saying he felt like he was going to throw up.

Okay, back to the news you are here to see - the winners of my very first giveaway! I entered y'all in that fancy-dancy Random.org sequence-generator-thingie and here are my FIVE winners:

Drum roll, please....

Our first winner is....

Misty! And lucky me, I have a new blog to read... God is Good!

Winner number two is...

Amy! Another new-to-me D-mama. Sheesh, where have I been? Here's her blog, The Sugar Sharks!

Winner number three is...

One of the most awesome D-mamas evah...Laura from Houston...we have a Problem!

Winner number four is...

Denise!! My fellow nursing-student mama and author of the blog My Sweetest Boy 

And our final winner is...

Diane from Our Type 1 Trip! Woo hoo!!

Congratulations, ladies!! Please shoot me an email within 48 hours to mylifeasapancreas@gmail.com and leave me your mailing info so that Coco can come to your home! It has been a bedtime staple here the last few days. :)

6 comments:

  1. :)Thanks again! I hope that you all will feel better and get rested up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I can't wait!
    going to check those other new to us blogs....good way to break from studying!!!
    hope that puke bug is gone for good...glad it didn't hit Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! I'm excited. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so stinking excited! Seriously - - - -jumping up and down over here! Thank you so much!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We got it today! We love it...in fact I blogged about it. Thanks again! xoxod

    ReplyDelete