Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer...

Life is good...


Podding makes summer with diabetes just a bit easier...


There's time for relaxing and reading...here is my sweet 8 (almost 9!) year old girl. Her goal for the summer is for us to read the first 4 Harry Potter books together (I am the last avid reader on earth to read the series, I think!) She finished book one the other day and we watched the movie together as a family. She's moved on to book 2 (I catch up to her by reading at night after she is in bed. :)


I am so excited to hear about all of our D-friends heading to camp for the first time. I cannot wait until Adam is old enough to go and find that sense of understanding and community for himself. Just a few more years!

Summer is good.*



*Ask me again in mid-July, when it's 115 degrees out and my kids are bored beyond belief with no vacation in sight. I'll be the one in the corner, counting the days until school starts... :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks/sounds like you are off to a fantastic start. Joe and Bridget's last day of school is Friday...WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are having a great start to the summer season. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete